Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HALF WAY to a new life!!


Hello friendly friends! Well, yesterday marked 20 weeks which makes Trav and I half way to becoming parents!!! CRAZY!! We are STILL so excited that we are having a boy an have actually started on the baby's room which I will post pictures of when we are finished! All we have to do is lay the laminate flooring and put the baseboards in. Travis painted this last weekend. We should get the crib and dresser in sometime in the next month or so!! Yeah!

So, until this last Saturday I had been feeling GREAT! Well, Saturday morning marked a new start of pregnancy symptoms.....ACID REFLUX, ligament cramps and dizziness! It hit all at once Saturday morning after we ate breakfast (eggs, spicy potatoes and toast). We were on our way to Lowes that morning and I had to make Trav pull over on the highway so that I could throw up. LOL! I felt good afterwards........until I ate again!!! : ) I had never experienced acid reflux until now....no good! So, when we got home I vegged out on the couch the rest of the day while Travis painted the baby's room....Lazy bones! I have such a great husband! He helps SO much around the house, cooks dinner and is SO understanding when I'm whiny or tired. Don't worry, I thank him all the time for all of his good deeds....he's appreciated! : )


This Friday I will be headed south with my dad, stepmom and stepsister in the car for 16 hours to Destin to see my family! Finally I'll get to see my family! I'm so excited to give my grandma a great big hug.....and of course everyone else too! I will be there for the weekend until Tuesday afternoon when I will be flying home. I'm so excited to see everyone!

Also, Trav's cousin Austin Wood is playing in the College World Series this weekend so everyone root for the Texas Longhorns!!! WOO WOO!
Oh, next Thursday Trav and I have our 21 week ultrasound and they will be measuring all the little guys parts and organs and checking for any abnormalities so please pray for the little guy and I'll give a new update next week with ultrasound pictures! : )
Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love it when you update your blog ;-)

    Heath and I checked on tickets to come home for the 4th and surprise everyone, but it would have been over $1000 just for the flight! Obviously, that's not going to happen.

    Have fun in Florida!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers