Monday, July 20, 2009

25 weeks


I know, I know....I'm HORRIBLE at this blog thing!! I sometimes forget I even have it until friends start to remind me that it's time for an update. If you know me well, you know that I'm bad at keeping up with this type of stuff....just like I'm horrible at returning phone calls!! OOPS!


Well, we are now at 25 weeks and everything is still going great! I've been packing on the lbs and hoping most of that weight is going toward the little fella and not toward my "ars!" : ) We are getting closer to picking the NAME but I'm not going to tell until we make our final decision.... I can feel the little dude almost constantly lately and the movements seem to be getting bigger and bigger. For instance, instead of feeling just kicks I am feeling body parts moving across my belly OR feeling body parts leaning against my belly and when I feel the pressure on my stomach it feels hard like it could be his back or butt. Saturday Trav had his head on my stomach trying to hear or feel him and he got several kicks to the side of his face! I like the spunk he is already showing!!


We just got back from Florida Saturday from Chris' and Paige's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and we had a great time with all of Trav's family! I realized that I'm not really good at the whole heat thing....I hate being hot, I'm not gonna lie! The beach and water was beautiful but I went inside every couple of hours to get out of the heat....I'm not one that likes to sweat. I know, I'm a huge baby! It was a really fun trip though! We got to see Annie (Trav's gorgeous cousin and my good friend) finally!! It was especially good seeing her and her beautiful self!!


We are now officially done with traveling out of state until the baby comes! It's now time to do the whole "nesting" thing getting the baby's room ready and preparing for his arrival. : ) I'll post pictures of the room as soon as we get it finished. It's already looking good!


Well folks, until next time......


Love to all!!

3 comments:

  1. Weee! I can't wait to see pics of your nursery! I saw Annie's beach pics and you looked great in your bikini, with your little baby belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A new post! I still can't believe I didn't get to feel that little booger move! He is going to be a little turd, isn't he? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, can I get a new update?! Pleeeeeeze!

    ReplyDelete

Followers