Monday, September 7, 2009

31 Weeks 6 Days Pregnant
















Okay, okay I had almost written off this blog until several people in the last week have asked me to do an update.....: ) SOOOO....here we go....










Tomorrow I'm officially 32 weeks or 8 months!!! Can you believe that!? Since we found out so early that we were pregnant (4 weeks along) I feel like I've been pregnant for three solid years but at the same time it's pretty surreal to think about having a baby in my arms in less than two months! It's intimidating, overwhelming and exhilerating all at the same time. We have been working on the little guys room alot lately and I'll post pictures when we are finished.. : ) We are getting pretty excited for our baby showers in October....one is October 4th and one October 10th!! Trav's cousin Annie is throwing the shower on October 10th in Stroud at Trav's nana's and our friends in Tulsa are throwing the one October 4th which is actually a couple's baby shower!










Trav and I are still playing the "name game!" I wish I had a great boys name in mind before we found out that it's a boy because it's SO intimidating to give a name to a child that they'll have to live with for the rest of their lives!!! Everytime we think of a name it's usually a name of someone we once knew or the name of someone else's child that we know and we don't want to copy them.










We got our maternity pictures taken two weeks ago and they turned out great! A girl that I used to work with does photography on the side and she kindly agreed to do our photos. SO...I attached a few of them above.... : )








Oh and by the way, GO POKES!! They beat Georgia this last weekend!!

1 comment:

Followers