Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Still Rockin' at 14 weeks 1 day




Well, hello peeps! Just a quick update before we go on vaca in just a few short days.....


Here is my 14 week photo just in case you are interested.....feeling like i'm getting a little thick at this point.


Trav and I had a Dr. apt today and nothing too exciting happened except we got to hear the heartrate of 158bpm! We also discovered that I have gained 1.8lbs......and so the weight gain begins! : ) The baby this week is the size of a clenched fist.....go ahead, clench your fist and check out the size of little baby K!


Meanwhile, I have been super busy preparing for our vacation in just 4 days! I have been working really hard at work to try to catch everything up so that my client's aren't freaking out next week. This has been extremely stressful....it seems like just as I get a handle on my workload I have people calling and coming in the office with a crisis that they want me to fix. Sometimes I feel like I have 300 children. I'm really not quite sure how the "working moms" that I work with do their job and have enough energy physically and emotionally to be good moms at home. I've been pretty overwhelmed lately just thinking about how I will juggle everything when the baby comes. We'll see!! : )


Kramar and Karl are also going on vacation next week and they are pumped! Kramar is going to his "nana's" (my moms) and Karlton is going to his "grandpa's" (my dads). Friday we will be giving them their baths so they will be all nice and fresh for their new home for a week. As you can see, they are waiting patiently..... : )
Until next time.........






2 comments:

  1. ohh you are soo stinking cute ashley:) I love your blog.. it makes me smile:) oh and i love you too:) did you guys do any of the gender test?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I look bigger than that after I eat Mexican! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Followers